As some of you know, I do have a mild form of OCD. It is not debilitating at all and in fact is mostly fun to deal with. And, I make and pack Tracie’s lunch every morning before she goes to school. Today’s lunch was such that it was incredibly gratifying to put together in her lunch box. I just smiled and of course took a picture. LOL
Let’s see how this works out for getting the puns out there…
1. I was delighted when my flashlight batteries died.
2. You can always count on your calculator.
3. When I saw the cops waiting for me in the elevator, I knew I was going down.
4. How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it.
5. England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
I am back. For now. With a much reduced “Friends List”. It ain’t personal. We’re still friends. I promise. But if you didn’t make the cut, here are some potential reason why. And I reserve the right to add to this list as I feel the urge.
- We didn’t interact.
- We’ve never met and probably won’t.
- We do interact on a Facebook Page that doesn’t require me to read about your cat and look at photos of your pork chops.
- We were Facebook friends for nostalgic reasons but have long ago gone our separate way.
- You were stupid and posted stupid shit and insulted my intellect. You gave me the dumbz.
- You don’t like coffee.
- You don’t love America.
- You are a right wing or left wing EXTREMIST.
- You are a racist pig.
- You are a pig.
- You are “phobic” about anything except clowns and spiders.
- You are easily butt hurt.
- You’re more of a dick than I am.
- You didn’t laugh at my puns (or at least roll your eyes)
So. This post is public so you can see it. Everyone. Even those that are not on my “Friends List” any more.
I assure you I have had no contact with her since we divorced in 1985.
Based on a December 2016 communique issued by the United States Attorney’s Office of the Western District of Missouri she was taken into custody on December 2, 2016 to serve 12 years in federal prison for her part in a Nigerian Fraud Scheme.
Please stop calling me.
I am going through my Facebook friends list and culling the herd so to speak. Don’t worry! It doesn’t mean we’re not friends! It simply means one of a few things…
- We don’t interact on Facebook. Either because we don’t post anything interesting to each other or we don’t see each other’s posts due to Facebook’s wonky “This is what we want you to see” algorithm.
- I don’t like what you post and it sucks the fun out of Facebook for me. (like all you do is channel news articles or some silly shit, or post random crap without doing fact checking. THAT’S A BIG ONE)
- We knew each other previously and maybe worked together but have nothing in common other than a few years or so of our lives. We’ve gone our separate ways and have “Friended” each other on Facebook because of nostalgia. With little to no chance for future face to face interaction.
- We’ve never met or had any interaction outside of Facebook
So don’t get butthurt. Or do get butthurt, I don’t care, it’s your call on how serious you take Facebook to be honest. Friends come and go in real life and are just a click away on Facebook.
This post will be public on my time line so everyone can see it, even those that didn’t make the cut so to speak. There will be more in the coming days.