… and a two faced piece of shit…
- All of a sudden that teacher is a hero because they are working 15 hours a day to teach your kids. Last month, when little Johnny didn’t do his work and got an “F” that teacher was a piece of crap who didn’t know anything about teaching and working with kids.
- All of a sudden that cashier who stops ringing up groceries to wipe down her workstation is appreciated. Last month you would have been the impatient ass that huffs and puffs at him/her.
- All of a sudden that stocker that has a hand truck with a mountain of stock blocking part of the aisle is appreciated. Last month you would have looked down your nose at him/her because they inconvenienced you trying to get an item off the shelf.
- All of a sudden that big rig trying to merge 80000 pounds of groceries onto the interstate is a hero. Last month you would not have given him/her room to move over into traffic because where you were going was more important that getting that load of baby formula to the grocery store.
- All of a sudden that fast food worker who is bringing your bits of chicken out to your car is awesome and busting their ass. Last month you were bitching and commenting that they weren’t smart enough to tie their own shoes.
- All of a sudden that man who is collecting your refuse bin is a great guy and does a great job. Last month you couldn’t have cared less about him or his family and looked down on him because he’s just a garbage man.
- All of a sudden the person who is mopping the floors, cleaning bathrooms, wiping up your piss, picking up your snotty tissues, is an unsung hero. Last month you were looking down your nose and angry because their cart was blocking access to a bathroom.
- All of a sudden those healthcare workers, from administrative support through physicians are the most amazing people on the planet. Last month when you walked in to the emergency room you cussed out the triage team for not jumping up and thinking little Karen’s stubbed toe was the most life threatening trauma on earth.
Most of you are just a bunch of fake, worthless, situation controlled sheep. I don’t hate you. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for the people around you.