Ok. It’s time to get real.
So here are my recommendations for keeping yourself safe from COVID-19.
- Don’t order from Amazon. You don’t want to set yourself up for Prime delivery of the bug.
- Order from Wish. Everything take 5 – 8 weeks to arrive. It will be dead by then.
- Don’t be flat backin’ your way through your Tinder matches. Unknown if it can be sexually transmitted but why chance it.
- Carry a can of Lysol and mace anyone who sniffles near you.
- Text. Even if you’re across the room. COVID-19 has not been shown to be contagious through Sprint, ATT, or Verizon. T-Mobile is iffy. Block T-Mobile.
- If the store that you MUST go into doesn’t have automatic doors keep walking.
I may or may not have more ideas. I will post as they show up during my bathroom personifications.