These are businesses, throughout the CSRA, that I, or my family have dealt with directly. They meet the benchmark for integrity, honesty, value and of course quality of work.
What level of recommendation you might ask? These are people that I would let into my home without me being there to do their stuff. I would hand them a key to my front door. Yeah. THAT level of trust.
Since most people use Facebook, the links I am providing, are to their Facebook pages if available.
In no particular order or genre here we go.
- Precision Tune – Martinez – Ask for Jimmy – https://www.facebook.com/Precision-Tune-Auto-Care-Martinez-346047739146524
- Atomic Tech, LLC – Ask for Phil or Jen – https://www.facebook.com/AtomicTech
- Load Up Ammunition – Ask for Fat Dave – https://www.facebook.com/LoadUpAmmunition
- Rustic Vibes Furniture•Decor•Gifts – https://www.facebook.com/RusticVibesGa
- The Movers – Small moves, furniture delivery and such (not whole house). Used the to deliver our furniture from Rustic Vibes! 706-799-5533
Firearms, FFL Transfers
- Dollar Pawn – Ask for Michael – https://www.facebook.com/Dollar-Pawn-412904998916761
- Augusta Firearms Academy – Ask for Michael – https://www.facebook.com/AugustaFirearmsAcademy
- Slater Tactical Solutions – Ask for Gary – https://www.facebook.com/Slatertacticalsolutions
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Duggans One Hour – Ask for Bud Jacobs – https://www.facebook.com/DuggansOneHour
- Rock N Rose Massage Therapy and Body Works – Ask for Carolyn – https://www.facebook.com/rocknrosemassage