Friends. We haz awesome ones.
- When Tracie’s dad moved here, he needed some small items for some medical equipment. Not expensive, but specialty items. Some friends showed up at our door with the items.
- When my condenser fan on our A/C went out in July, two friends stepped up, got me going in the right direction to purchase a replacement and another literally helped me wire it in over the phone.
- When our heat went out, two friends called up with troubleshooting advice to get the heat back up and running.
- When a faucet in our bathroom was leaking, yet another friend called up, gave advice and even linked me to the replacement part (cartridge).
- When a tree jumped out in front of my Jeep and broke things, several friends jumped in to get us home, help get the repairs done and parts replaced.
- When we moved in 2016, 6 or 7 friends showed up all at once and helped load and unload the truck. When I moved here in 2013, friends showed up in Portsmouth to help me load the truck. Family showed up in Evans to help us unload.
- Friends have stopped by the house to help replace siding blown off by a storm.
- For my birthday this last year friends came by to wish me happy birthday and throw a giant red rubber chicken at me.
I am not tagging them. I will leave someone out. I am sure there are literally dozens and dozens of other circumstances over the years where friends have helped.
Thank you. I love that we are friends and wouldn’t trade you guys for the world.
Ok. Back to your regularly scheduled #scottposts that annoy and aggravate you.